- 01-Aug-2014 to 28-Aug-2014 (EST)
- Mechanical Services
- Morgantown, WV, USA
- Full Time
HSC is now accepting applications for a full-time experienced HVAC Mechanical Service Technician to support the Morgantown, WV area.
Must be able to perform maintenance, service and troubleshoot commercial HVAC equipment and inspect air conditioning units to ensure efficient operation. Repair and replace damaged or worn heating, ventilation and air-conditioning parts and equipment, repairs or replaces low and high-pressure liquid lines. Inspect and observe pressure of liquids and vapor with instrumentation to ensure efficient operation of units and make necessary adjustments; inspects and service refrigeration equipment including refrigerators, ice machines, gas packs and heat pumps. Adjust and maintain internal electrical and electronic control systems; cleans coils and blowers and checks motors and belt tensions. Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State and EPA regulations
High School Diploma or GED
Four years trade school or demonstrated equivalent
- five+ years of experience as an HVAC Technician and journeyman level license/experience
- EPA approved universal CFC certification
- NATE technician certified.
- Must possess knowledge of:
Principals and practices of HVAC maintenance and repair.
HVAC controls and safety devices.
Hazards and safety practices common to the trade.
- Materials and refrigerant recovery equipment and procedures used in installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems.
- Strong HVAC SYSTEMS background.
- Air and Water system balancing experience a plus.
- Customer Service experience.
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Ability to climb ladders
Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug test
Great pay and excellent benefits!!!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!