- 01-Aug-2014 to 01-Sep-2014 (EST)
- Mechanical Services
- Morgantown, WV, USA
- Full Time
Objective of Position: Responsible for managing the complete and satisfactory installation of HVAC equipment and accessories. Oversees the work of Installers and Install Helpers to ensure work is performed correctly. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
• Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
• Performs start-ups on air conditioning systems.
• Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
• Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
• Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used and maintained.
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
• Responsible for keeping installation vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company's professional image.
• Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
• Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
• Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED with additional training in HVAC installation preferred.
• Four to five years of experience as an HVAC Installer
• EPA approved universal CFC certification
• Must possess knowledge of:
o Principles and practices of HVAC installation preferred. Hazards and safety practices common to the trade.
o Materials and refrigerant recovery equipment and procedures used in installing HVAC systems.
o Knowledge of the fundamentals of the operational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment as well as related accessories.
o Knowledge of the layout and installation requirements of residential duct work and duct fittings.
o Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various service projects.
o Basic skills in reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems with electrical, refrigerant, and duct systems on residential HVAC equipment.
o Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills.
• Experience in, and proficient at, installing residential heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as related accessories, successfully and without supervision.
• Must possess a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
• Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!